Recipe: Roasted Lemon Shrimp with Homemade Cocktail Sauce
- 2 lb raw 12-15 shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 3 tbsp Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the shrimp on a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread into a single layer and roast just until pink and firm…about 8-9 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Add the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish and lemon juice to a small bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Serve with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges on the side.
From, “Love Fest: Everyday Celebrations and Exclamation Point Meals for Those You Love and Cherish!” by Mango Dragonfly.