- 1 3 1/2 lb ham, smoked
- 1/2 pineapple, cleaned and cut in thin slices, halved
- 4 tbsp Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Cayenne Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a large baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cutting only halfway through…slice the ham into 1/2″ thick slices.
- Tuck the pineapple slices in between the ham slices.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, cloves, mustard and honey together in a small bowl.
- Brush a small amount over the ham.
- Bake the ham 1 1/2 hours.
- Generously brush the remaining glaze over the ham, making sure it gets in between the cuts.
- Continue baking for 1/2 hour more.
- Let rest 15 minutes before serving.