Recipe: Roasted White Truffle Asparagus
- 2 lb asparagus
- 3 tbsp White Truffle Olive Oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Add the asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic together in a large bowl…toss until well coated.
- Transfer the asparagus to a rimmed baking sheet and spread out into an even layer.
- Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until browned and roasted.
- Shake the pan a few times during cooking to make sure the asparagus roast evenly.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
From “Branch and Vine: Love and Deliciousness From the Olive Oil Store,” by Mango Dragonfly