- 1 box Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Mandarin Olive Oil, plus a bit to prep the pan
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tbsp Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly oil the sides and bottom of the Bundt pan and dust with flour.
- Add the cake mix, water, olive oil and eggs to a large bowl and mix at low speed until moistened, increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake 33–36 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes then invert onto a serving plate.
- Add the confectioner’s sugar, balsamic vinegar and orange zest to a small bowl and mix until smooth and well blended.
- When the cake has cooled, drizzle glaze generously over the top.