- 2 15 oz cans chick peas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 4 tbsp Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- Place the garbanzo beans, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil,
- salt, garlic and cumin into the bowl of a food processor and
- process until smooth, scraping the sides frequently.
- Transfer the hummus into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the parsley and lemon zest on top and just serve with spoons.
Not really…veggies and pita chips are much more socially acceptable.
“Branch and Vine: Love and Deliciousness from the Olive Oil Store,” by Mango Dragonfly