- 4 tbsp frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 4 tbsp Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 1 medium red cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 1 jicama, peeled and cut into mini matchsticks
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- Whisk the orange juice concentrate, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil together in small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, jicama, green onions, and cilantro together in large bowl.
- Toss with the dressing as desired and serve.
From “Garden Table: Celebrating Bare feet Fresh Picked Tomatoes and Not Waiting Until Sunday Night to Grill,” by Mango Dragonfly.