- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb boneless short ribs
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 4 tbsp Tangerine Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Mix the paprika, cumin salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice blend into the short ribs.
- In a separate bowl, mix the marmalade, vinegar, olive oil and orange juice until well blended.
- Grill short ribs over medium heat, 15-20 minutes.
- Generously brush both sides with the marmalade mixture during last 10 minutes of grilling, turning frequently.
From “Garden Table: A Celebration of Bare Feet, Fresh Picked Tomatoes and Not Waiting Until Sunday Night to Grill” by Mango Dragonfly.