Persian Lime and Coconut… now I will have that Harry Nilsson song stuck in my head again! If grouper is not available this will be equally delicious made with sea bass or shrimp and scallops.
- 2 cups pineapple, diced1 tsp lime zest
- 1 jalapeno chili, seeded and minced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 4 tbsp Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Persian Lime Olive Oil
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 4 6 oz grouper fillets
- Combine the pineapple, lime zest, jalapeno, jicama, coconut, balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil together in a medium bowl until well mixed…set aside.
- Prepare the grill to medium heat.
- Brush the fish with the remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the fish in a grill basket and grill 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fish from the grill and top with a generous dollop of pineapple salsa.
From: “Salty Kisses: Love and Deliciousness Inspired by Sun, Sand, Flamingos and Orange Blossoms,” by Mango Dragonfly.