- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Herbs de Provence Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 3 lbs small red-skinned potatoes, cut in half or bite-size
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Whisk the vinegar and mustard in medium bowl until well blended.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- Stir in the parsley, shallots, and artichoke hearts.
- Season vinaigrette to taste with salt and pepper…set aside.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until tender…drain and transfer to large bowl.
- Pour the wine over the potatoes and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour the vinaigrette over warm potatoes and toss gently.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
From “Garden Table: Celebrating Bare Feet, Fresh Picked tomatoes and Not Waiting Until Sunday night to Grill,” by Mango Dragonfly